» Housing Discrimination

A Landlord’s Response to Tenant Disability Discrimination Claims

When landlords and tenants cannot agree on how to resolve a disabled tenant’s request for an accommodation, a tenant may file a complaint with New Jersey’s Division of Civil Rights in the Office of the Attorney General. Read More
Read More