Construction Litigation - New Jersey Construction Lawyers
The Law Office of Bart J. Klein's New Jersey construction litigation practice spans all issues that may arise in the context of residential and commercial construction projects. Prior to establishing the firm, attorney Bart J. Klein served as general counsel to two different building suppliers. The firm’s clients range from small residential and commercial contractors to some of the construction industry's largest building material suppliers.
The firm's construction lawyers have particular expertise in the following construction matters:
- Drafting and filing construction liens and prosecuting related claims
- Drafting and filing municipal mechanics’ liens and prosecuting related claims
- Drafting and filing notices of unpaid balance (NUBs) and prosecuting related claims
- Prosecuting bond claims
- Disputes relating to residential and commercial building contracts
- Disputes relating to bonds and sureties
- Bidding challenges
- Defense of construction defect claims
- Prosecution and defense of consumer fraud claims
- Commercial Collection matters
Speak to Our Construction Lawyers About Your New Jersey Construction Law Matter
The foregoing are merely examples of common issues that arise in the course of business in the construction industry. Our construction lawyers have extensive experience with all manner of issues relating to construction and regularly consult with clients to identify the best possible approach to addressing problems, including whether they need to be litigated or can be resolved through an alternative dispute resolution process.
To consult with us about a construction law matter, call (973) 763-6060, email email@example.com, or complete our online contact form. Based in New Jersey, we also assist with legal representation or referrals in other states and offer nationwide litigation management for select construction industry cases.