New Jersey Business Law
The Law Office of Bart J. Klein advises clients on issues relating to New Jersey business formation, business operations, regulatory compliance, purchases of businesses and business succession. Our lawyers have experience and are prepared to assist clients with:
- The formation of business entities, such as corporations, limited liability companies (LLCs) and other entities, and the preparation of related documentation like Articles of Incorporation, Articles of Organization, By-laws, operating agreements and partnership agreements.
- The drafting of other corporate and business related agreements, like stockholder/shareholder agreements, employment agreements and asset purchase agreements.
- The drafting of contracts, including services agreements, partnering agreements, vendor/supplier agreements and reseller agreements.
- Compliance with corporate formalities like corporate minutes and resolutions.
- Counseling buyers and sellers in commercial real estate transactions. This often includes performing due diligence, addressing title issues, drafting contracts or easements, and resolving all varieties of real estate issues in corporate transactions.
- Counseling corporate landlords and tenants in relation to the leasing of retail and industrial space.
Our Business Law Services
The foregoing are but examples of the business services we provide. While the firm is well versed in litigating matters, its business law practice is aimed at assisting clients in avoiding and preventing legal disputes with partners, customers, vendors, landlords, tenants and others. Our litigation experience provides us with useful perspective that can help us anticipate potential problems down the road. The firm often serves as outside counsel for business and corporate clients who need legal advice but may not have in-house counsel. The development of a long-term relationship with our business clients enables us to efficiently address issues as they arise.
We welcome you to contact our New Jersey law office to consult about a business or corporate matter. Call (973) 763-6060, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete our online contact form.